August 1, 2017
The Center for Church Leadership announces the upcoming workshop:
Being a Ready Writer: Get Started on Your Writing Journey and Stay MotivatedThis is day 2 of workshop weekend at Bethesda Christian Church: August 25-26Don't Let the Flame Go Out on Your Calling (Leviticus 6:13)
When: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 10 am – 12:30 pm
Where: Bethesda Christian Church
Cost: $25 per person; men and women invited
Facilitator: Dr. Helen Orme
RSVP: via link at the bottom of this page, by August 11th, 2017
"My heart overflows with a pleasing theme;
I address my verses to the king;
my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe.”
- Psalm 45:1 ESV
Dr. Helen Orme
- Author and international speaker.
- Founder and Pastor of Shekinah Glory Tabernacle, in Seattle, WA.
- Earned a Doctor of Ministry degree from San Francisco Theological Seminary in 2009.
- Served as registrar and has held various chairperson roles for Pacific Northwest District Council.
- Has held director roles and has been a licensed national evangelist for Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc.
- Founder and CEO of “The Daughters of Destiny Christian Women’s Fellowship” and the Destiny Learning Center in Renton, WA.
- Internet talk show host on the Blog Talk Radio - H.O.M.E. Helen Orme Ministry of Empowerment.
You can register online here:Register for CCL Workshop "Being a Ready Writer", August 26 2017
Or you can call the NPBC office to register:
Spring 2019 April-May Biblical Instructional Workshop Schedule
March 8, 2019
Women's Ministry Workshop: Developing a Wellness Toolbox for Effective Healing
April 5, 2018
Spring 2019 May-June Biblical Instructional Workshop Schedule
Fall Corporate Prayer Workshop Series
August 22, 2018
Women's Workshop: Using Your Gifts in a Changing World
August 14, 2018
Men's Workshop: Maintaining Godly Relationships
July 30, 2018
Church Leadership Workshop: In Search of the Sermon: From Idea to Delivery
July 11, 2018
Women's Workshop: I Got Your Back: Friends & Relationships in the Current World
June 19, 2018
Men's Workshop: Aging with Grace & Gratitude
May 29, 2018
Men's & Women's Co-Workshop: Marriage: Love & Respect
March 2019 (2)
August 2018 (2)
July 2018 (2)
June 2018 (1)
May 2018 (1)
April 2018 (3)
February 2018 (3)