Church Leadership Workshop: Being a Ready Writer
The Center for Church Leadership announces the upcoming workshop:
Being a Ready Writer: Get Started on Your Writing Journey and Stay Motivated This is day 2 of workshop weekend at Bethesda Christian Church: August 25-26 Don't Let the Flame Go Out on Your Calling (Leviticus 6:13)
When: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 10 am – 12:30 pm
Where: Bethesda Christian Church
Cost: $25 per person; men and women invited
Facilitator: Dr. Helen Orme
RSVP: via link at the bottom of this page, by August 11th, 2017
"My heart overflows with a pleasing theme;
I address my verses to the king;
my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe.”
- Psalm 45:1 ESV
Dr. Helen Orme
- Author and international speaker.
- Founder and Pastor of Shekinah Glory Tabernacle, in Seattle, WA.
- Earned a Doctor of Ministry degree from San Francisco Theological Seminary in 2009.
- Served as registrar and has held various chairperson roles for Pacific Northwest District Council.
- Has held director roles and has been a licensed national evangelist for Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc.
- Founder and CEO of “The Daughters of Destiny Christian Women’s Fellowship” and the Destiny Learning Center in Renton, WA.
- Internet talk show host on the Blog Talk Radio - H.O.M.E. Helen Orme Ministry of Empowerment.
You can register online here: Register for CCL Workshop "Being a Ready Writer", August 26 2017
Or you can call the NPBC office to register: